Saturday, October 25, 2008

What tools I use when developing software

Gøran Hansen was so kind to tag me with a question what kind of tools I use when developing software. Well looking at his post and at Lars Wilhelmsen, who started this series, post I am not so much a tools kind of guy I guess :)

The new .Net Framework logo   Yay ReSharper

Basic tools:
Continuous Integration:
Information sources:
Currently looking into while reading “Building Domain Specific Languages in Boo”:
As for tagging others, I wouldn’t know who to tag, so I tag every reader of this blog :) (that should get at least two or three geeks) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now it's 3 or 4 Geeks :-)

I like your Blog! Found you through your SOLID posts.

Jeg er forresten norman, men bor I tyskland :-)

Mark Nijhof said...

Thanks :) I see you like Oslo ;)

Btw I am Dutch but married to a Bergenske :)

Anonymous said...

You should try out NotePad2

BjartN, Bergen